SmartOrder is an application developed by ActivTrades, which enhances the functions of the MetaTrader 4 and 5 platforms. Smart Order 2 is designed to increase your trading speed and improve the process of managing your positions. SmartOrder 2 features improved integration between the trading platform and the application; a user-friendly interface and the ability to use multiple functions simultaneously.
ActivTrades offers SmartOrder 2 completely free of charge to all existing clients. If you are not yet a client, you can open a 30 day Demo account and test SmartOrder 2.
If you have a Live Account, please request SmartOrder 2 in the Personal Area.
|OCO ORDERS (ONE CANCELS THE OTHER)|
|CLOSE ALL POSITIONS AT ONCE|
|CLOSE POSITIONS BY INSTRUMENT|
|REVERSE POSITIONS BY INSTRUMENT|
|CLOSE POSITIONS ON TIME|
|CLOSE POSITIONS BY EQUITY|
|PARTIALLY CLOSE POSITION BY USING PROFIT TARGETS|
|DELETE ALL PENDING ORDERS AT ONCE|
|TRADE ON TIME|
|AGGREGATED POSITIONS VIEW|
|CLOSE ALL ON EQUITY|
|CLOSE ON TIME / TRADE ON TIME|
|DELETE ALL PENDING ORDERS|
|CLOSE ALL POSITIONS|
1. Download the installation file using the link you received by email from our support team or from the Personal Area
2. Close your ActivTrades MetaTrader platform and run the setup file
3. On your PC choose the ActivTrades MetaTrader folder to install the program
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete this installation
5. Start your ActivTrades MetaTrader 4 platform
6. You will find your SmartOrder 2 EA in the navigator window under ‘Expert Advisor’. Drag and drop it onto the chart of the instrument that you’d like it to be applied to.
7. An options menu will appear. Activate the option: “Allow live trading”, “Allow DLL imports” and “Allow import of external experts”. Disable options: “Ask manual confirmation” and “Confirm DLL function calls”.
8. Click on the ‘Expert Advisor’ button in the MetaTrader navigation menu to activate your SmartOrder 2 EA.
9. Important: Please make sure the EA is only attached to 1 chart.
If you have an existing SmartOrder, you will need to uninstall it before installing SmartOrder 2. To uninstall go to “Control Panel”, “Programs and Features” and uninstall SmartOrder .
System requirements for SmartOrder 2: Microsoft . NET Framework 4.0
1. Download the installation file using the link you received by email from our support team or from Personal Area
2. Open the MetaTrader 5 platform
3. Go to File
4. Click the “Open data folder”
5. Open the MQL5 folder
6. Open “Experts” folder
7. Paste the file you downloaded
8. Now you can add the expert to your chart and take advantage of the functionalities.
If you have an existing SmartOrder, you will need to uninstall it before installing SmartOrder 2