SMART TRADER UK: 11TH – 13TH MAY
The Undeclared Secrets of a Smart Trader.
We are pleased to announce the launch of our first UK trading tour – Smart Trader UK.
Our 3 day tour will be presented by world famous trader and founder of Trade Guider, Gavin Holmes as well as Volume Spread Analysis expert Darron Jobling.
Each seminar will provide you with the essential strategies and psychology needed to start or enhance your trading. It will also give you the opportunity to have technical questions answered and network with other traders.
Everyone who signs up for a place on our roadshow will receive online access to a new online course worth £495.
The Beginners Guide to Trading the Markets
7 module course which will:
Explain what the markets are, the different types, how the markets work and who the major players are, how to choose your broker and everything you need to do to get started
This course is a great way to set the scene for the live roadshow presentations
Over the last 12 years Gavin Holmes has become recognized as a worldwide expert in Volume Spread Analysis methodology (VSA)[…]
Over the last 12 years Gavin Holmes has become recognized as a worldwide expert in Volume Spread Analysis methodology (VSA) and market manipulation. In 2002, Gavin Holmes had the good fortune to meet Tom Williams and quickly became his Protégée. Tom was a former syndicate trader who traded with one of the largest stock trading funds in America during the late 1960’s and early 1970’s. Gavin has been trading the FOREX markets for 12 years and is an expert in analysing „tick volume“ to follow the trading activity of the large banks, hedge funds and institutional money, also known as „Smart Money“.
Gavin is author of the book “Trading in the Shadow of the Smart Money.” In the book Gavin discusses how manipulation of the financial markets has been around since the inception of the financial system. Gavin poses the question whether market manipulation is positive or negative for the function of the markets. Gavin is CEO of The TradeGuider International – the Company which develops, distributes and supports the growing range of VSA software, educational services and trading activities to over 4,500 Customers across 35 Countries.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Edinburgh City Centre:
34 Bread Street,
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leeds City Centre:
2 Wharf Approach,
Leeds, LS1 4BR,
Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth:
97 Great Russell Street,
- ActivTrades Trading Tour Competition (“Competition”) will take place between 12pm Monday 18th May 2016 and end at 12pm Friday 22nd May 2016.
- The promoter of the Competition is ActivTrades PLC of 1 Thomas More Square, London, E1W 1YN (“ActivTrades”).
- By entering the Competition, all Participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Participants must be 18 years or older and reside in the United Kingdom.
- To enter the Competition, you will be required to call, text or email into the radio station Radio Saltire with your answer to the question before 12pm Friday 22nd May 2016. The numbers to be used will be given during the programme(s).
- Note: Calls and texts will be charged at the national rate. Calls from mobiles may be considerably higher. Participants must obtain permission from the bill payer before entering the competition. Lines are opened and closed as specified on the programme(s). Entries received outside the specified times will not count, but may still be charged.
- Only 1 entry per person. In the event multiple entries are made by the same person, only the first entry will count.
- From all Participants who got the correct answer to the question, a winner will be selected at random and announced on air at 3pm on Friday 22nd May 2016. Off-air, the winner will be requested to provide their full name and address in order for the prize to be sent to them.
- The winner will be awarded with an Apple iPad.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no alternative way the winner can be remunerated.
- We will not be liable for any loss if, by reason of local legal or regulatory prohibitions or restrictions, the prize cannot be made available in certain countries or to certain participants.
- We will not be liable for any loss arising if, by reason of circumstances arising through no fault of our own.
- The winner shall at all times remain fully responsible for all fees, costs, charges, liabilities (including payment of all taxes) of whatsoever nature due in respect of the delivery of the prize.
- By participating in the Competition, all Participants consent to the use of their personal data for the purposes of the administration of the Competition on behalf of ActivTrades. Personal data includes but is not limited to: Name, Surname, Address and Telephone number.
- ActivTrades reserves itself the right under any reason to modify, extend, shorten, suspend or cancel the Competition without any liability for this.
Leveraged products carry a high degree of risk to your capital. The material on this page does not contain investment advice or an invitation to trade. The decision to act on any ideas and suggestions presented is at your sole discretion.